GoExchange, a private health exchange solution includes the following components to create a full-service operation for offering defined contribution and purchasing health insurance:
Employer Portal - Employers define contributions, customize benefits portfolio, and track employee activity.
- Create HRA plan designs, manage contributions and configure employee date of eligibility to receive benefits
- View reports on employee participation, financial exposure, etc.
- Download approved claim information for employee reimbursement
Employee Portal – Employees can search, compare and enroll in health plans in addition to managing ongoing administration of qualified claim submissions for reimbursements.
- Manage personal information and qualified dependents
- Download documents by plan period
- View quotes and enroll in plans through an integrated online apply process
- Submit claims to be reimbursed for qualified health expenses
- View employer contributions
- Access guided shopping support to make sure a plan selection is the right fit
Claims Administration Portal – Management of claims queues by the GoHealth claims staff
- Claims portal manages approval/denial of HRA claims submitted by employees
- Reports on claim submissions, approval rates, and documentation requirements
- The employer no longer has to administer group enrollment, changes, etc.
Broker Portal – Dedicated or third party agents can assist throughout the setup and enrollment process.
- Move or setup employers currently offering group benefits to the platform
- Assist employers with setup
- Help navigate employees through the shopping, enrollment and claims submission process
- Outsourced call center agents, such as GoHealth licensed agents, can log into the broker portal to provide assistance throughout the process to both employers and employees